Personagraph helps companies understand their mobile users, their interests, and their needs. Our goal is to provide actionable user insights to help developers improve mobile user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and personalization efforts. If you are excited about the mobile app ecosystem, would love to get fellow developers excited about technologies in this field, and have a burning passion to make the mobile space increasingly user-centric, we are looking for you - keep reading.
For further information, please contact Mark Stein at email@example.com. Thank you!
You will be responsible for building excitement about our product and growing our presence in the developer communities. You will:
- Educate and empower developers
- Speak at and attend developer meetups, conferences, and hackathons
- Build partnerships with relevant companies to reach out to communities
- Run and support developer events & community initiatives
- Create technical content for publication
- Create a positive developer experience using our product
- Cultivate relationships with developers in our ecosystem and represent their needs.
- 5+ years of experience as a Developer Evangelist or a similar role (preferably in the mobile space)
- Strong presence in the developer communities (preferably in a leadership role)
- Strong, demonstrable development background in mobile
- Strong technical writing skills
- Public speaking aptitude: Presenting to medium/large audiences
- Willingness to travel
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience
Please, no phone calls about this job or about other services, products, or commercial interests.