We are using the mass amounts of mobile device-generated data to better understand users and predict their behavior. Geographic location data allows us to aggregate user information across contexts and create detailed models of individual users. We specialize in designing and building systems that apply to machine learning techniques, as well as statistical modeling of user personalization products for advertising and commerce. Our products learn user preferences passively by observing and interpreting their interactions with their profile. We are seeking a Director of Analytics to join our dynamic team in furthering our new business developments.
For further information, please contact Mark Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Guiding a specialized team to achieve precise goals, ensuring collective productivity and alignment with objectives
- Working with developers, data scientists, and analytics engineers to perform in-depth analyses and implement both real-time and offline data pipelines
- Developing processes and tools to integrate and distill data for use in powering data-informed features
- Designing, creating, and improving software to ingest and store metadata from multiple third-party providers
- 8+ years of senior level working experience
- 1-5 years in an analytics domain (mobile analytics preferred)
- Big Data Stack Experience (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, MapReduce)
- Strong programming skills in Java
- Significant experience working with large data sets and distributed computing
- Familiarity with databases like MongoDB, Redis, Riak, and Neo4j
- Experience with writing ETL processes for "polyglot" architectures (SQL + NoSQL)
- Experience with unit testing and integration test automation
- Solid understanding of mathematics (linear algebra, statistics, probability theory, etc.), data mining, and machine learning
- Previous experience with developing REST-APIs
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience
Please, no phone calls about this job or about other services, products, or commercial interests.