Personagraph helps companies understand their mobile users, their interests, and their needs. Our goal is to provide actionable user insights to help developers improve mobile user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and personalization efforts.
If you have a strong Account Management background and are seeking a high growth opportunity in the rapidly expanding mobile app ecosystem, then this is the perfect place for you.
• Lead team of segment-focused product marketers to develop and implement winning go-to-market strategies for both direct and indirect channels
• Work with senior executives across functional areas to develop strategic plans and ensure alignment on operational tactics for each market segment
• Deliver market segment-specific positioning and messaging that resonates with marketers, relating product capabilities in terms that marketers understand, care about, and are willing to pay for
• Lead efforts to conceptualize and implement simple, consumable pricing models for different product lines across market segments
• Drive sales enablement and lead the creation of top-quality content collateral and sales tools for each stage of buyer’s journey; become a thought-leader for Personagraph
• Drive efforts to introduce differentiated, compelling industry-based messaging for relevant segments
Required Skills/ Experience
• 10+ years of product / industry marketing experience; MBA in marketing or related fields a plus
• Experience in marketing, marketing automation, social marketing, marketing analytics or related markets and considered a big plus
• Experience managing segmented markets with multiple product offerings
• Proven leader and motivator who has “been there done that” in terms of building and motivating high-performance teams comprised of world-class, senior-level product marketers
World-class oral, written and visual communicator