Seacert Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Intertrust Technologies Corporation, provides trust services for the adopters of Marlin technology, a worldwide Digital Rights Management (DRM) platform. DRM secures consumer devices permitting commercial video (TV/Movie) services to safely distribute premium content. Seacert is leveraging its expertise with Marlin DRM to become a multiple-DRM platform and a provider of cryptographic services in the IoT (Internet of Things) space.
- Process Engineering (70%):
- Responsible for managing a wide range of operations projects and ensuring that Operation’s deliverables are completed on time, and that they meet quality standards and the client's requirements.
- Daily duties will vary from project to project and includes gathering project requirements, analyzing them, and defining project objectives. From there, responsibilities involves working with a team to develop process steps, tools and/or systems to meet the objectives. Usually includes creating internal and customer documentation and communication. Act as project liaison between various departments.
- Work closely with software developers and other IT specialists to design, test, and implement new processes and systems.
- Coordinate project implementation and provide stakeholders and senior management with regular progress reports. Outline project plans, define the deliverables, and make sure that each phase of the project is completed within time and budget.
- Ongoing Operations (30%):
- Onsite: Receive, validate, and process incoming orders using systems available from office. Includes data management and reporting on activity. 90% of Operations can be done from office using online applications.
- Offsite: Responsible for handling 10% of Operations executed in an offsite secure facility designed to perform cryptographic operations [whereas, having experience with cryptography is a benefit and is not required.] Take the lead on planning/organizing trips with necessary employees, preparing procedural scripts for work to be done and executing the scripted tasks.
- Ensure Seacert agreements (contracts and Service Level Agreements) are adhered to when processing orders, operating online services and supporting system-wide requirements (e.g. revocation activities, preparation for and execution of periodic security audits, and renewal of expiring PKI objects.) Recommend and implement improvements.
- Recommend and/or implement internal control improvements to help meet the requirements of the AICPA/CICA WebTrust Program for Certification Authorities
- Must have exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and be able to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrate leadership and sound judgment in decision-making and corresponding recommendations
- Must have solid experience with project management methodologies and tools, especially agile (rapid incremental improvements)
- Must be willing and able to perform a full range of operational activities, from leading complex projects to providing new services, to ongoing process management/improvement and executing mundane tasks
- Proactively resolve operational issues through persistence, problem identification and resolution skills
- Must have a working knowledge of IT, as will frequently collaborate with IT developers
- Proven track record of assuming greater responsibility, being a self-starter and showing high sense of ownership to ensure obligations are met
- Customer-oriented and able to stay calm, poised and non-defensive under pressure
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with business users, technical team, customers and upper management
- University degree in Computer Science, Process Engineering, Software Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent academic experience
- 5+ years of experience in project management in a technical operations environment
- Ability to develop, document and implement extremely detailed business processes that are efficient and effective for meeting business requirements
- Proven project management experience on a variety of operations projects from initiation to completion, with knowledge of project tools and methodologies
- Very high communication skills, verbal and written within company and with customers
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly both business and technical processes
- Strong leadership abilities with demonstrated ability to successfully work on technical projects and prioritize and juggle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Sufficient technical experience to interpret business requirements for system developers
- A level of computer knowledge between that of a desk-top application user and a developer
- Experience working in small and/or medium size companies
- PMP and/or ACP Certification
- PKI- Familiar with implementing and using Public Key Infrastructure concepts, methods, and registration authority and certification authority
- Security Audit experience- Familiar with implementing and adhering to logical and physical security and successfully completing a Security Audit
- Multilingual capabilities, especially Japanese or Chinese
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation, Medical benefits fully paid by the company, Disability/Life Insurance and 401k Retirement Savings Plan, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off, Snacks, Drinks and Catered Lunches and Onsite gym.
Seacert’s parent company, Intertrust, develops and delivers technologies for trusted computing among leading global corporations from mobile and CE manufacturers and service providers, to enterprise software platform companies. The Company holds hundreds of patents that are key to Internet security, trust, and privacy management components of operating systems, trusted mobile code and networked operating environments, web services, and cloud computing. Intertrust has research, engineering, and IP groups focusing on developing and monetizing next-generation technologies and inventions.