We are using high-volume, mobile device generated data to better understand users and predict their behavior. The location and app usage data from mobile phones allows us to aggregate across many users in context and focus on creating customized models for individual users. We specialize in designing and building systems that apply to machine learning techniques, as well as statistical modeling of user personalization products for advertising and commerce. Our products learn user preferences passively by observing and interpreting their interactions with their profile.
We are seeking Principal, Senior, and Associate level Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers to join our Machine Learning Groups in Sunnyvale.
For further information, please contact Mark Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Using machine learning and analytical techniques to build user profiles at the core of PersonaGraph's knowledge base platform
- Working with team of data scientists to generate classification models, forecast algorithms and other machine learning applications to drive inference populating our knowledge base
- Functioning as a project lead, ensuring productivity in achieving focused data science solutions to business problems
- Hands on analysis and extraction of relevant information from large amounts of user data
- Designing, implementing and evaluating supervised and semi-supervised models
- Applying NLP techniques to classify and extract information from unstructured data (Facebook/Twitter/DBPedia etc.)
- Generating reports to provide insight on the production system
- MS or PhD (preferred) in CS machine learning, statistics, or a highly quantitative field
- Awareness of business objectives combined with the ability to execute product development solutions for complex technical issues
- Experience leading a technical team
- Extensive hands-on experience implementing machine learning algorithms and models, experience with NLP is a plus
- Strong passion for empirical research and answering hard questions with data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Strong skills programming in Java/Scala/C++ and a scripting language
- Experience working with large data sets, working with distributing computing tools is a plus (Hadoop, Hbase, Mahout, AWS, etc.)
- Expertise in using R, SAS, Matlab/Octave or other statistical software
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t apply.
Please, no phone calls about this job or about other services, products, or commercial interests.