ExpressPlay CLOUD SERVICE FOR CONTENT PROTECTION
ExpressPlay™ is a cloud service for Digital Rights Management. Based on the open standard Marlin DRM, Expressplay is an integrated content protection Solution-as-a-Service that allows content distributors of all sizes to distribute copyrighted video, audio, ebooks, and games over the Internet. ExpressPlay supports iOS and Android mobile devices as well as connected TV and set-top boxes.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
Normalize customer requirements with regards to product feature set and release cycle
- 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience.
- Knowledgeable in technology, experience in media, workflow, or content protection a strong plus.
- Computer Science or Engineering degree or work experience a strong plus.
- Familiarity with SaaS/Cloud technologies
This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (25%)