Join a rapidly growing company that's disrupting a multi-billion dollar online media industry. We are the leading media technology company, delivering superior user experiences to our customers through our content protection platform. We thrive on providing solutions and tools that help some of the largest service provider and app developers build the next generation of TV, music and ebooks services.
We are looking for a world class Product Marketing Associate to join our Product Marketing team. The Product Marketing Associate will be responsible for outbound product marketing activities specifically for our ExpressPlay and Seacert products and services. In this role you will be responsible for product and competitive positioning, product documentation and promotional materials, sales enablement, market and competitive analysis, product launches, customer development, and more for ExpressPlay and Seacert.
The ideal candidate will have substantial experience in product marketing at a web services or Internet software company targeting technical and business enterprise buyers. Experience in media and security software is highly desirable.
- Develop positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audience of developers, IT Operations, and application owners
- Enable the sales force by developing collateral and providing training
- Develop marketing collateral including datasheets, eBooks, whitepapers, presentations, etc.
- Perform market and competitive research and analysis
- Plan and manage product launch activities
- Work with product management and engineering to define product roadmap and a go-to market strategy
- Present at tradeshows, conferences and brief analysts
4+ years software product marketing or product management experience at a software company
- Thorough understanding of of web services, web app and mobile app development and management
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical and business buyers
- Technical depth and curiosity balanced with a strong business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- DRM or similiar background desired
- MBA a plus