Be part of a highly skilled team delivering advanced white-box cryptography and software tamper resistance products. These products enable our customers to keep secret cryptographic keys hidden, and protect their apps against unwanted alteration and intellectual property theft. whiteCryption’s revolutionary technologies protect secrets and sensitive data in hard-to-penetrate ways, and protect software by obfuscating sensitive areas of code.
For further information, please contact Mark Stein at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Design and implement new features in our software protection tools
- Provide technical leadership to more junior engineers
- Perform code reviews and participate in defining quality metrics and standards
- Collaborate with research team to conceive and design new features
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 5+ years commercial software development experience
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills (Objective-C and/or Java a plus)
- Experience using Python or other scripting languages
- Strong analytic and debugging skills
- Experience using Clang and LLVM
The qualified candidate will also possess a subset of the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of embedded systems, cross-development methods and tools
- Experience developing portable code for multiple platforms (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux)
- Experience developing iOS or Android apps
- Familiarity with multiple processor architectures
- Understanding of software protection principles and technologies
- Basic knowledge of applied cryptography
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Compensation: Competitive, based on experience
Please, no phone calls about this job or about other services, products, or commercial interests.