Intertrust is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team developing a multi-platform SDK for media distribution. Our SDK is widely deployed to a worldwide, interesting and diverse customer base, on a variety of platforms from desktops to mobile to embedded systems like STBs and TVs. It implements a full A/V media stack including support for adaptive streaming and the marlin DRM for content protection. Our team provides lots of opportunity to take on significant responsibility developing core functionality as well as interacting with customers as they deploy our SDK.
- Develop new or incremental feature enhancements for our media and SRM client SDK
- Support customers as they run into issues embedding our SDK into theirs
- Debug and fix problems
- Multi-platform, embedded development
- Multi-threaded application development
- BSD sockets network programming
- Operating system concepts, e.g. processes, threads, stack, system call vs. library function call, input and output, etc.
- Data structures and algorithm complexity
- Some Cryptography
- Computer Science Degree
Our SDK is written in C/C++, but the following skills will be good to have:
- Java, Python programming experience
- JNI, Java Native Interface experience
- Experience with MS VS, XCode, SCons build systems
- Experience with Android and iOS device programming
- Experience with MP4 and TS media formats, DASH and HLS streaming protocols
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills are essential, as well as an ability to learn from existing code
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation, Medical benefits fully paid by the company, Disability/Life Insurance and 401k Retirement Savings Plan, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off, Snacks, Drinks and Catered Lunches and Onsite gym.
Intertrust is an exciting and innovative provider of security, trusted computing and data management technologies. These technologies enable independent parties to interact over distributed networks in a secure and predictable fashion. Intertrust embodies innovation. It cultivates a forward-looking R&D environment with dedicated researchers and technologists.
Intertrust has incubated and invested in companies that further its market vision. Current and past portfolio companies include whiteCryption, Planet OS, Personagraph, Kiora, Nest, Kabuto, and SyncTV.
Find out more at www.intertrust.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verified.