- Development: design and implement high performance web applications/services
- Operation architecture:
- Design and implement service/application build, deployment, and monitoring in cloud environment with security as one of the top priorities
- Run and optimize the systems that deliver deep customer insight through advanced logging and analytics tools
- Get involved in all aspects of a product development, release and beyond
- Gain an end to end understanding of the workings of the application (workflows & dependencies) and use it to assess and mitigate impact when incidents occur
- Utilize proven skills and knowledge, to provide troubleshooting and timely resolution of application, performance, systems and infrastructure incidents
- Good understanding of current technology trends in the SaaS industry
- Experience with:
- OS: Linux, windows
- development language: java, python, script (bash)
- servers: apache, tomcat
- database: MySQL
- Experience with cloud deployment/operations such as AWS
- automation, configuration, monitoring, logging analysis
- Experience with performance/scalability at various layers (OS, application, database, network)
These skills are a plus:
- Database Cassandra
- .Net (development/deployment/performance optimization)
- Strong understanding of Networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Knowledge of configuring System and Application monitors using tools like New Relic and Splunk
- Knowledge of tools like Puppet, Chef, Jenkins etc.
What We Offer:
Competitive compensation, Medical benefits fully paid by the company, Disability/Life Insurance and 401k Retirement Savings Plan, Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off, Snacks, Drinks and Catered Lunches and Onsite gym.
Intertrust Technologies is an exciting and innovative provider of security, trusted computing and data management technologies. These technologies enable independent parties to interact over distributed networks in a secure and predictable fashion. Intertrust embodies innovation. It cultivates a forward-looking R&D environment with dedicated researchers and technologists.
Intertrust has incubated and invested in companies that further its market vision. Current and past portfolio companies include whiteCryption, Planet OS, Personagraph, Kiora, Nest, Kabuto, and SyncTV.
Find out more at www.intertrust.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and e-Verified.