Personagraph helps companies understand their mobile users, their interests, and their needs. Our goal is to provide actionable user insights to help developers improve mobile user acquisition, engagement, monetization, and personalization efforts.
If you have a strong Account Management background and are seeking a high growth opportunity in the rapidly expanding mobile app ecosystem, then this is the perfect place for you.
The individual in this position will be responsible for:
· Interfacing with the customer to better understand the customer needs and be able to recommend and provide appropriate solutions for those needs.
· Managing the customer relationships and develop strategic and tactical plans to optimize the sales potential at assigned accounts.
· Efficiently onboard a customer, provide technical support to successfully integrate Personagraph services and provide post launch support & engagement.
· Communicating customer feedbacks to internal production and engineering.
· Conducting in-house and on-site technical presentations and product demonstrations as well as assisting at trade show exhibition booths.
· Act as Costumer Advocate making sure costumers are hitting the committed Matrix with Mobile and Analytics and Mobile Monetization products.
· 3 to 5 Years of experience in managing and leading global customer accounts.
· Strong leadership skills coupled with excellent people management and communication.
· High level of responsiveness to all customer enquiries should be able to handle multi dimensional enquiries from customer. Should be good at business presentations.
· Should have strong customer management skills and expectation management skills.
· Ability to adapt a consulting style appropriate to the situation and identify up-sell opportunities.
· Experienced professional having hands on experience in Building and Mining Accounts from Scratch. Should have worked on developing accounts from Build to till Maturity.
· Sufficient depth in Mobile Technology knowledge.
· Experience with Mobile Monetization and Mobile Analytics Preferred