We are seeking a self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented Technical Support Engineer to play a significant role in support strategy and maintenance of a high level of customer satisfaction for our existing customers.
You will be a part of a growing and dedicated team and will participate in all phases of the product lifecycle. The primary function of the Technical Support Engineer is to assist our post-sale customers with technical issues and work with others on the team with deeper technical issues.
- Respond to situations as first-line product support to isolate or fix problems, issues or questions.
- 24/7 emergency server support (share with co-workers)
- Also, assist with technical issues that need further troubleshooting with Engineering.
- Responsible for ensuring that customer relationships are managed through proactive rapid customer communication.
- This is a highly-technical role and hands-on knowledge of Linux, Amazon Web Services and Windows is preferred.
- Problem troubleshooting and isolation, performance tuning and optimization.
- Training the customers on product features
- Positive, can-do attitude and passionate about increasing customer satisfaction
- Strong UNIX/Linux support (or administration) experience, solid networking, expert troubleshooting and related problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills plus a proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Strong messaging infrastructure experience
- Previous experience with databases(mysql/postgres).
- Successful track record in negotiation and conflict management/resolution