• Drive implementation of best in class technologies, architectures and practices to support a globally diverse team and user base
• Collaborate with business, product, project management, and senior leadership teams to align business and strategic goals with technology initiatives
• Develop and implement software engineering best practices to create a robust, predictable, context driven technology organization in an agile environment
• Manage the software development cycle including functional requirements, design, architecture, project planning, implementation, code review, demos and production deployment of features.
• Data driven approach to engineering where all initiatives have metrics to help drive progress and determine success
• Attract and hire top talent to build a strong engineering team
• 5+ years of relevant leadership experience, including hands-on technical management
• Extensive practice in design, architecture and implementation
• Experience with development of large scale, high availability and low latency distributed systems
• Skilled at managing global teams. Personagraph is based in India, Canada, and the USA.
• Master technologist: the Personagraph stack is based on Java, Objective-C, Elastic Search, Mongo and Redis
• Passionate about social/mobile markets and technologies
You know how to build a strong engineering culture and have a passion for working in a fast-paced environment