Visit the Intertrust security experts at Automobility LA!
Connected cars and autonomous vehicles are becoming a reality, and securing critical systems in the vehicle is imperative for safety and confidentiality. At Intertrust, we help protect connected car applications with our award-winning whiteCryption and Seacert products that provide end-to-end security and easy device provisioning and personalization.
We also provide automobile manufacturers and OEMs with on-board content delivery and analytics with our Kiora and Personagraph solutions.
Intertrust products are widely deployed globally by:
- Media and Entertainment Providers
- Banking, Financial Services and FinTech Companies
- Healthcare and Medical Device Manufacturers
- Energy Companies, Critical Infrastructure and Municipalities
- Automotive and Connected Car Application Developers
- IoT and IP-based Device Manufacturers and Application Developers
If you are attending Automobility LA, we invite you to stop by Booth #100 and find out why many of the leading automotive companies look to Intertrust for securing their connected car applications.
2018 Intertrust Connected Car Security
This white paper describes the potential threats in modern connected cars, the ways hackers attempt to tamper with the data and software, and what are the solutions to these threats. Finally, this paper will focus on Intertrust’s robust solution to protecting connected cars—a set of software tools that are intended to increase application-level security and render hacker attacks extremely difficult and expensive to execute.
Intertrust Code Protection White Paper
Download to learn about:
- The evolving computing landscape
- What are hackers trying to achieve?
- How hackers work
- Why can’t we just get rid of vulnerabilities?
- Reverse/anti-reverse engineering
- whiteCryption® Code Protection™
- Select use cases
And much more. Download the white paper today!
Automobility LA 2018 strives to create a safer, more efficient and environmentally-conscious mobility experience for the global consumer. We aim to achieve these goals by fostering interaction and innovation among businesses, organizations and government offices involved both directly and tangentially in the new mobility industry.