For decades medical devices have been standalone instruments that interacted only with the patient or medical provider. The advent of technological innovations including miniaturization, low power computation, and wireless technologies has created a new paradigm in the healthcare industry: the Internet of Medical Things (IoMT). These devices can now connect to a variety of systems, networks, and other tools within a healthcare delivery organization, enabling higher quality patient care, streamlined operations and improved cost efficiencies.
Download the white paper to learn about:
- The Shift to Smart Technologies
- Securing Encrypted Data and Keys
- Authenticating the Client
- Protecting Applications Against Reverse Engineering and Tampering
- Ensuring Compliance with Regulations