Reverse-engineering tactics, consequences, and how to guard your apps against them
It’s far too easy to convert your application back into readable text or code using simple, readily available, point-and-click software.
Once in, hackers can:
- Find vulnerabilities to exploit
- Steal confidential data and intellectual property
- Repackage your app with malware
- Extract cryptographic keys
- Compromise back end systems
These threats aren’t hypothetical—app stores are rife with pirated apps and some of the biggest recent data breaches can be traced to a hacked application.
So what are the best practices for protecting your client-side application? Watch this on-demand webinar to find out.