It is an intuitive, visual application that uses the Intertrust Platform to securely share sensitive grid data—such as data from or about power lines, substations, transformers, etc.—with pre-authorized stakeholders. This can be blended with business data, such as customer profiles, energy usage patterns, smart meter data, and water/gas/telco resource data.
With Grid DataOps, grid companies and city planners can:
- Analyze, simulate, and plan new DER installations while saving on soft costs.
- Shorten new DER interconnection study times by enabling access, use, and sharing of sensitive grid data.
- Ingest, blend and analyze geographic, grid, and infrastructure information.
- View publicly available and protected, private datasets.
- View existing and planned DER assets, such as new Solar PV rooftops, energy storage systems, or EV chargers.
- Plan new DER installs by location, with costs and performance analyses in real time.
- Securely share custom datasets and analyses with partners such as city planning officials or EPC companies.