Summer 2018 Internship Program
Thank you for your interest in the Intertrust Summer 2018 Internship Program! Our program covers many departments and we have open positions in software engineering, data science, marketing and business analysis. Our internship program provides a unique opportunity to work for a well-funded pre-IPO “start up” with a group of other smart, passionate students (and recent graduates). At Intertrust, you can expect to get rigorous work experience, intellectual stimulation, and exceptional mentorship. In addition, our internship program also features social activities, retreats, and team dinners with company leadership.
- Full-time salary
- Smart, passionate co-workers
- Weekly activities, lunches, and dinners for all summer interns
- The opportunity to actively shape the direction of a leading global corporation and to regularly engage with company leadership
APPLICATION DEADLINE – Friday, March 9th 2018
INTERVIEWS – SPRING
- UC Berkeley (on-campus): Wednesday, March 14th 2018
- Stanford (on-campus): Thursday, March 15th 2018
- Princeton (Skype): March 15-16th 2018
- MIT, Harvard (Skype): March 15-16th 2018
- FINAL DECISIONS: Monday, May 1
- Application deadline: Friday, March 9th 2018
- Interviews: varies
- Start date: Monday, May 21, 2018
- Orientation: Wednesday, May 30, 2018
- End date: Friday, August 10, 2018
Summer 2018 Internship Roles
Software EngineerWork closely with cross functional teams to design, develop, troubleshoot and test data and device security platforms. Develop software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms.
Marketing AssociateLead cross-functional efforts to develop materials and messaging for conferences, trade shows, and Intertrust’s own hosted events, and to design and coordinate new programs, product road shows, corporate initiatives, and resources materials. Execute innovative and effective marketing campaigns that generate new leads, opportunities, and eventually closed sales.
Data ScientistWork with the Data Science team to design and develop algorithms and models that will be utilized by the trusted data platform. Develop software and tools that supports the data science needs. Research and apply new techniques and algorithms.
Web DeveloperWork closely with the marketing department and product teams to design, develop, and troubleshoot corporate and product websites. Design a web content plan that emphasizes effective storytelling and takes into account the objectives of the different product teams. Advocate for new web content and design that emotionally engage existing and potential new customers.
Business AnalystWork closely with business leaders within the Intertrust Data Division to narrow down business problems. Work on market research, and/or competitive analysis for an assigned vertical or product group.