whiteCryption White Papers
2017 Connected Home White Paper
The future of home residences is connected, real-time, smart and contextual – and it comes with a bullish outlook for the technology industry. Connected home device shipments are forecasted to grow faster than smartphones or tablet devices at a compound annual rate of 67% over the next three years, reaching 1.8 billion units by 2019.
Download the white paper to learn about:
- The trend towards the Internet of Things with increased optimization, energy savings and lower emissions
- The most important driving factors for consumers: personal and family security, energy efficiency, AI and voice recognition
- Expected adoption and growth rate due to ongoing consolidation and more clarity on value for consumers
- Whether we face a closed ecosystem or will adopt open standards for communication into the future
- The hurdle of maintaining consumer trust in products due to compromised security
- Consumer privacy and data protection concerns with the increase in the number of Internet connected sensors
- The comprehensive privacy solutions available today
And much more. Download the white paper today!