Device Identities are More Complex Than a Simple Certificate
The Internet of Things (IoT) is growing exponentially, but security for IoT projects and deployments remains an obstacle for many organizations. One fundamental IoT security component is making sure devices and services have trusted identities that can interact within secure ecosystems.
Simple certificates cannot address the multiple levels of authorizations, roles, and information these complex environments need. By adopting a robust, managed PKI service, organizations can provision their devices to meet these requirements more securely, and at lower cost, than in house.
Download the white paper to learn about:
- Trusted ecosystems and mutual authentication
- How device identities function
- Public key cryptography basics
- Provisioning device identities
- The benefits of Intertrust Seacert™ managed PKI service
Download the white paper today.