It is an intuitive, visual application that uses the Intertrust Platform to help utilities and energy companies create a secure data exchange and merchant marketplace.
With Retail DataOps, energy companies can allow their third-party partners to:
- Securely view sensitive data to which they have been authorized (and nothing more).
- Create customer solutions based on energy usage or demographic trends, while considering conditions like loading, energy patterns, smart meter data, solar insolation, etc.
- Access data that is strictly controlled by the energy company.
- Create and market tailored solutions and services for energy companies’ customers based on analytics.
- Access, ingest, blend, visualize and analyze geographic, demographic, grid, and smart meter information.
- Access and view privacy-protected and utility-obfuscated datasets.
- View demographic data, such as Solar PV potential, EV mindedness, commute data, social preferences, usage patterns, and more.