Accelerating EV Charger Infrastructure Planning
The future is now
Cities, municipalities, and utilities often face hurdles when it comes to planning for new EV charger installations. Data exists in multiple silos and the interconnection process is cumbersome, manual, and fraught with delays. While trusted collaboration is key to success, companies want to protect their most sensitive data and maintain a competitive edge.
So how can these partners achieve a greater level of trust in what is happening to their data? The answer: a secure data exchange platform!
To learn more about Intertrust’s Grid Data Operations solutions for cities, utilities, energy retailers, and EV charger installers, watch our on-demand webinar, hosted by Shamik Mehta and Chris Kalima.
Watch the webinar now to discover how the secure data exchange Intertrust Platform can help you:
- Analyze the impact of adding EV chargers to the grid
- Assess cost of upgrades and modifications
- View and collaborate on EV charger location planning
- Reduce planning time and costs
- Securely share grid data
- Implement rights-managed access for multiple parties
- Simplify asset planning for other DERs: PV Solar, Battery Energy Storage Systems
- And more!