It is an intuitive, visual application that uses the Intertrust Platform to layer city, e-mobility, GIS, and other information to plan new charger installations, gain consensus, get crowdsourced information, and calculate performance and costs in real time.
With EV DataOps, cities, municipalities, and energy distributors can:
- Rapidly build DER interconnection solutions.
- Ingest, blend and analyze geographic, grid, and municipal infrastructure information.
- View publicly available and protected, private datasets.
- View existing and planned EV chargers.
- Plan new EV chargers by location, with costs and performance analyses in real time.
- Track EV mobility information on maps.
- Securely share custom datasets and analyses with partners within city planning offices and other legal, municipal, or EPC officials.